Thursday, August 8, 2013

{organization} Cord Control

Feeling a bit under the weather this week, so I haven’t finished the upstairs’ hall just yet.  In the meantime, I thought I’d share a super simple solution to house chargers or ear buds.

Last week, I gave my daughter an old gum container to put her charger in and she took it from there.  It seems she has caught the washi bug too because it got washi-fied.

Plumberry Pie Cord Control (2)

Plumberry Pie Cord Control

Plumberry Pie Cord Control 3

Love these gum containers.  So many options.  Cord corral, a home for paper clips, safety pins, loose change, snacks, you name it.

Plumberry Pie washified gum container

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...