Monday, April 8, 2013

aaand, we’re back…

Time to eat my words.  I made fun of my husband for booking us a trip to someplace not so warm for spring break.  But in the end, Baltimore won me over.  We headed east again for spring break, but further south than last year.

Started in Baltimore {my favorite day}… historic ship tour, Fells Point, water taxi, Little Italy…dinner with college friends - good stuff.  There was so much more to do too.  Thank you, Baltimore…forgive me for doubting you!

IMG_5797

…drove down the Eastern shore.  Stopped at Rehoboth Beach where the kids touched the ocean for the first time…  chilly but fun.  And if I could’ve placed money on who was going to end up soaked in the end, I would’ve won.  Sure enough, my little guy tripped over his feet running away from a wave and landed on his bum.  Called that one the minute we stepped on the beach.

IMG_5811

Went back in time at Colonial Williamsburg…

IMG_5837

IMG_5857

and wrapped it up with a day in DC.

IMG_5876

Just the right amount of time.  You know, when it just feels good to be home again.

Hope to be back again later this week with some projects.  Lots of purging going on, so it depends if I have something to show for it.

Have a fabulous day!

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...