Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Three Yummy, Good-for-You Food Finds

Hey there!  Last week, I stumbled upon some yummy goodness that’s good for you too.  Definite must shares.  So share I will.

First is my favorite of the three.

Earnest Dark Chocolate Almond Chewy Granola Bars

Chewy_Granola_Dk-Choco_s[1]

what I love about them:

  1. Soft and chewy without sticking to your teeth.
  2. Made with whole ingredients – something you can feel good about putting into your body.
  3. Just the right amount of sweetness.  Delicious!
  4. And I love their fun approach, as reflected in the Earnest Eats Philosophy.

 

Justin’s Maple Almond Butter

What I love about it:

  1. Wholesome goodness in a jar.  No bad stuff in there.
  2. Environmentally conscious company.
  3. Gives back to the community. LOVE THAT!
  4. Delicious!  I like to pair it with toasted Ezekiel bread.

 

Post Great Grains Protein Blend Cereal – honey, oats & seeds

Post Great Grains Protein Blend Honey, Oats & Seeds Cereal

What I Love About It:

  1. Not too sweet, but just enough.
  2. The pumpkin seeds, yum!
  3. Less processed alternative.

And, yep, found them all at Target.  My Target is getting an upgrade to include more grocery items including produce and to top it off, a Starbuck’s! Yehaw!  This will either help or hurt my Target addiction.  One stop shop could be a good thing or a bad thing. Smile

Have you found any good food finds lately?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I am always looking for healthy foods to add to my arsenal.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...