Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cheerful, Colorful Easter Place Setting

After a long, gray winter, I’m craving some color, aren’t you?  So I pulled out some fun, colorful wrapping paper to wake up my Easter place setting from Monday’s post.  I feel better already.  Just makes me happy inside.

IMG_5546

I also decided the egg was looking a bit lonely, so I added a tag stamped with a springy word and trimmed with a bit of washi tape. 

IMG_5547

I have 13 tags to fill, so I think I’ll have fun with it and do a different word for each.  Blossom, awaken, shine, grow, soar…adding a hint of inspiration into the mix.  You could also put your guests’ names on the tag instead.

IMG_5549

IMG_5550

Both looks are pretty.  Just depends what look you’re going for.

IMG_5540IMG_5546

This year I’m craving color and cheerfulness, so option two it is.

Linking up at the Hop To It Link Party and here.

2 comments:

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...