Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Fixation: Sputnik Light

It’s Just For Fun FRIDAY!  Last week I shared some goodness from around the blogosphere.  This week - my latest obsession.

It was love at first sight.  It stopped me in my tracks as I was tromping through the mall.  I stopped and stared and drooled.  I thought maybe, one day, when the store remodels… maybe they would give it to me.  Hey, a girl can dream.

{source eBay}

I’m obsessed. Fixated. In love with this starburst, sputnik, whatever the actual name is for this light fixture.  Or is it considered a chandelier?  Whatever.  I love it.  Period.  LOVE.

Then, I saw it in this magazine and that magazine.

Then,  I decided I must Google it and found one on eBay.  And what I already knew was confirmed.  Definitely.NOT.in.the.budget.  This baby is almost two grand.  Actually, I haven’t researched it enough to know if there might be some fabulous deal out there somewhere.  So if you know of one, let me know. 

How about you…anything stop you in your tracks lately?

Have a great weekend!  Hope you stay safe and warm if you’re being hit with the major snow.

We aren’t buried in 2 feet of snow, but enough to get a snow day.  I’m hoping to enlist some help from the kids preparing for Poppy’s party!  Don’t worry, we’ll throw some fun in there too.  My oldest is already out in the snow and it’s only 7:45 a.m.  He’s a bit excited.

Have a good one!

- Kim Smile

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I love these lights, too! And totally not in my budget either.

    Enjoy the snow! I think we are getting the 2 feet up here!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in my budget either...but yes, a girl can dream :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...