Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 19: Halloween Décor & Craft Ideas

So we are more than halfway through this 31 day series – yay!  Thanks for sticking with me so far.  I thought I was going to bail at one point.  Anyhow, for the rest of the series, I think I’ll focus on Halloween and getting some things off my to do list.  I’m sure there will be some random stuff thrown in there because it just makes sense to get random when you’re on a focus frenzy, right?  That just goes back to my theory from this post.  Let’s face it, I have a hard time staying focused.  Anywho…on to some Halloween fun.

There are so many fantastic ideas out here in the blogosphere, but I have found a great one stop shop for creative Halloween ideas.  Priscilla over at Thrifty Crafty Girl is doing the 31 Day series too and her topic is Halloween.  She also did this series last year, so there’s a lot to choose from.  Here are just a few of my favorites.

These are made out of toilet paper rolls!  Can you believe that?  Super easy too!

I’m a sucker for googly eyes.  So cute, right?  And very doable even for the novice crafter.

Love this runner!  I do love me some burlap.

Here’s another super easy one with a big impact.

And I’m absolutely in love with these glitter gourds.  They would be so pretty for Thanksgiving too.

As you can see, she’s got all kinds of Halloween goodness going on.

Check out the rest of her series here.

Tomorrow I’ll be back to share a super cute Halloween bag and some creative food ideas from my sis.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To see the rest of the series, click here.

clip_image001

I’d love it if you followed along!

Pick your favorite way to follow on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by today!

TGIF!

- Kim

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the features! I'm going to strut around all day like I'm famous. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...