Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom

I have to give a shout out to the person who gave me my creative side, my mom!  I was actually hoping to share some of my mom’s artwork with you today, but time has gotten the best of me again, so we’ll save that for another day.  Anyhow, today is her birthday – 74 years young!  Thank you for all you’ve done for me over the years -your love, support, encouragement and non-judging eyes!  Everything a kid needs!  Thank you for showing me how creativity and art can be such a great outlet.  I love it! 

Thank you for taking care of all us and especially now for taking care of dad since Alzheimer’s has crept in.  I know how hard that is and I know many people don’t quite understand the extent of it.  It’s not just someone forgetting things, it’s so much more than that.

So I thought today someone should take care of you!!  You know those bathroom ideas we’ve been talking about, put your paintbrush down because that is my gift to you! Gift with a bow You have enough to do.  In my dream world, I was going to send you somewhere today and knock it out, but that was just a dreamSmile.  Just know that it is coming!  SURPRISE!

I love you.

Have a fabulous day!!Birthday cake

Love your surprise baby,

KimRed heart

1 comment:

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...