Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 To Do List

As I mentioned on my very first post, I am the Queen of Unfinished Projects and I am hoping that this blog will hold me accountable to get her done!  So on that note, the loooooong list of to do's for 2012...

Current Unfinished Projects:
  1. Half done laundry room
  2. Take down wallpaper paste in upstairs hall and paint
  3. Repaint kitchen table
  4. Paint inside of cupboard above fridge and stove
  5. Weather kitchen cabinets
  6. Paint family room baseboards white
  7. Vanity top, faucet and ring pulls for half bath
  8. Second coat of paint on guest room walls and bedside tables
  9. Bamboo shades and drapes for family room
  10. Reorganize play room
New Projects:
  1. Refresh family room - repaint walls...possibly paint some shelves white
  2. Paint mom's old kitchen table for playroom game/homework/art table
  3. Paint and turn old frame into cork board
  4. Paint dresser for spare room
  5. Paint foyer wall
  6. Paint table in foyer
  7. Organize, organize, organize
Actually, my head feels like it's going to explode.  Perhaps I won't write the entire list now;).  We'll go month by month, week by week, day by day, depending.  A problem I encounter over and over is that since I don't finish a project completely, I find myself changing the direction I want to take with that project.  So for 2012, my resolution is to complete a project before I can move onto another to avoid the change of heart syndrome.  Keep me accountable, people, keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...