Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Little Goes A Long Way

Sometimes it doesn't take much to infuse a feeling into a room.  I have just a few pops of red Christmas decorations in my kitchen and it does the trick for me.  I just love how the red plays off the colors in my kitchen.






These Joy and Peace signs hanging off the knobs on my cupboards were about a buck a piece and have a huge impact against the black cabinets.


My daughter insisted on a mistletoe this year, so I snipped some faux greens into a cluster and tied them with a bow.  Yo, ho, the mistletoe!  Extra kisses for everyone!


And of course, a little artwork adds that festive feeling every time.  If you've got it, use it!



And that's it!  A little here, a little there and the kitchen says Christmas!
The best part is easy up and easy down, more time to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...