Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Easy Class Treat

For the little man's school treat, I was excited to try something new.  Angry Birds cake pops would've been super cute, but that seemed like too much work.  So instead I went for fun and easy.  I got jumbo marshmallows, lollipop sticks, chocolate melting blocks and sprinkles and made fun marshmallow pops.  They turned out great and I think the class really enjoyed them.  To be honest, marshmallows aren't my thing, but my kids love them and they make such cute treats!  There are so many variations you can do with it too - s'mores (instead of sprinkles, use crushed graham crackers), melted white chocolate, crushed peppermint sticks and use peppermint sticks as the actual stick.  You could also use pretzel rods as the stick and get a little sweet and salty action.  The list goes on and on.  So cute and soooooooo easy to make!!  The kids can even join in the fun.  Do you have any easy, yummy classroom treats?  Pass the ideas along, would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...